·
Lotus Club of SoCal
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Galpin Car Show
Date/Time: 10/07/2018, 9:00 am -> 2:00 pm
Categories: Car show / Social

Sorry for the short notice Folks!!

Galpin has invited us to participate in the annual Galpin Car Show. It’s pretty wild. …and an awesome show. We had a great turnout last year with all sorts of Loti in attendance.

They shut down a good portion of Roscoe Blvd. They have food, rides for the kids, and they roll out the wildest custom rides from the GAS shop. Plus a few hundred other cool cars.

Shoot an email to Vanessa Moreno and let her know you’re part of our club and bringing your Lotus for VIP parking and a maybe even a few other perks. [email protected]

The official Lotus Club event notification is here - Galpin Car Show

Note that these events are for both members and non-members, so come on out!!

Have an event in mind but don’t see it? Feel free to contact us and make a suggestion . . . even better if you want to help with the planning!

·
Registered
549 Posts
I will be at Super Car Sunday early, where the marquee event is Porsche. Then I may come this way mid morning. My goal for the day is to sit in an Evora and solidify how I want to switch cars!

·
Lotus Club of SoCal
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a warning, the Galpin area will be packed and streets closed. You may get in if you tell them that you are in the show, but otherwise parking will be tricky.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Thanks, I could just walk in. I hope everyone has a great time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
326 Posts
Only if they promise not to hide the Loti in the back parking lot again.

Cheers.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Is there a certain time you have to roll in by to park your car?

Sounds like a family event with lots of kids leaning and leaving fingerprints on your car. Supercars Sunday is always nice, hopefully they have another Lotus marque day soon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts