The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the Snap On sissor lift in the garage as part of the garage make-over>>>

I also found the Eagle lifts are very nice and competively priced...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bobby said:
Nice lift and the garage looks great. Would you mind me asking the cost of that lift?
Thanks...well the story of the lift...nothing that Snap On sells is cheap including their lifts. This one runs about $3K new but some friends of mine knew I was looking for a lift and found out that a local tuner shop had a lift that they wanted to sell. I called them and asked for details...less than 1 year old and used 1/2 dozen times and want to sell so they could use space for a pole type lift. They 'cleaned' up the lift (just shop crude no marres ect) and had serviced...if I would pick up that weekend would sell for a $1K..sold and now that is the story... the Eagle sissor lifts sell new for $1600>>> go to link

Eagle lift

Michael

·
Registered
970 Posts
YELOTUS said:
Thanks...well the story of the lift...nothing that Snap On sells is cheap including their lifts. This one runs about $3K new but some friends of mine knew I was looking for a lift and found out that a local tuner shop had a lift that they wanted to sell. I called them and asked for details...less than 1 year old and used 1/2 dozen times and want to sell so they could use space for a pole type lift. They 'cleaned' up the lift (just shop crude no marres ect) and had serviced...if I would pick up that weekend would sell for a $1K..sold and now that is the story... the Eagle sissor lifts sell new for $1600>>> go to link

Eagle lift

Michael

very nice Michael, so you just leave on ground and park car over it or do you store it and pull it out when you need it...I see its approx. 5 inches high when in down position, is this enough clearance for Elise???..thanks...I wouldnt mind having one myself but I have 3 cars and would need to park on top of it daily.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just leave down and park over top of it...Elise clears fine and actually the spot where the lift is located is where the new C6 will park (when it arrives in about 2 weeks)...with the arms swung in parking over the top of the lift is easy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts