The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
purveyor of lightness
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my original Garw IC7 digital dash for sale.

Configured and installed for a few months. Works perfectly. Two USB ports and joystick. Comes with never before used power harness.

I'm selling it because I wanted the additional I/O lines that the V2 model offered - and have since upgraded to it.

Shipped anywhere in the continental US for $550.

PM or email me if interested - thanks!

·
Dreaming of Lotus
2005 Elise Sport Touring
112 Posts
Surprised this is still available.

San
I am interested and would pay what is asked but the main thread makes it seem pretty unreliable and unsupported. The number of times I read "I swapped the dash back in/out" scares me off. Please delete if not allowed, my apologies. If the seller wants to speak to my comment, that would be appreciated. Not trying to start anything.

·
purveyor of lightness
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There are three splices for CAN+, CAN- and Illumination and the rest is plug and play. Already configured for oil pressure and temperature (just need the sensors). Pick your favorite display screen, set your mileage and it’s ready to go.

I wish all Elise mods were this easy, really.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
I am interested and would pay what is asked but the main thread makes it seem pretty unreliable and unsupported. The number of times I read "I swapped the dash back in/out" scares me off. Please delete if not allowed, my apologies. If the seller wants to speak to my comment, that would be appreciated. Not trying to start anything.
I don't think your post is out of line. Discussion is allowed in a for sale thread, with the exception of price, unless asked for from the OP.

San

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.