The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the LATEST software and hardware revision that was just released, I literally just got it in the mail a week ago after waiting 4 months. Brand New never installed. I decided to sell my exige and I'm trying to part out the the easy things that are laying around. $900 shipped + PayPal fees. here are the latest changes:
1. Aluminum CNC enclosure , for a high quality finish

2. Redesigned internal power supply to withstand very low battery conditions during cranking (dips as low as 2 Volts)

3. Redesigned Analog inputs for high precision and stability

4. Additional input for Rear view camera trigger

5. Updated connectors to make re-pinning much easier without special tools , no unused wires in the adapter loom, extra wires are added only when needed (supplied in kit and easy to fit)

6. Shipped in foam lined hard case

7. Latest version 4 software installed , adding new features i.e Ignition-on welcome can be configured for fade in image or mp4 movie (play a welcome animation or your choice,upload your own ).

Ignition-off screen can be configured as blank , battery monitor or image ( upload you own image ) . System settings redesigned for easier navigation. Adjustable damping for fuel reading. Gear information over canbus (for AMT gearbox cars )

8. New Graphics adding 2 more driving screen options

9. Work has also started to integrate with a well known laptimer app , this will bring the realtime data from the laptimer app to the GarwIC7 screen, removing the need to stick your smartphone to your windscreen when on track ,

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Closing this.

San

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.