The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few posts that I have read about some dealers selling in stock Elises for MSRP (and some at premiums) I wanted to see if we might be able to gather some of that info in one thread. This way one of two things might happen:

1) Someone down on the list at that dealership can call and get their Elise quicker. (Since we have found that we can't rely on the dealerships to call down their list when there are cars available).
2) Hopefully the "enthusiasts" that are on this forum can have a shot at picking these cars up and not just some guy driving by the lot.

My car should be around in about a month (with any luck) so my interest in this is due only to possible color remorse and now wishing I had LSS.

To start the list this is what I have gathered from this forum and some of my own searching...

Rothrock (PA) - AS & ? (website shows 2 avail) - MSRP
Ascot (PA) - Not sure - MSRP
Maplecrest (NJ) - STi & SY - 5K over
Hunting Ridge (NY) - Many (see website - http://www.huntingridgemotorsports.com/category.php?cat=lotus&carid=0 ) - Not sure
Fox Valley (IL) - AP, KG - Not sure
Valenti (CT) - Not sure (website shows 1 avail) - $45k
Auto Europe (MI) - KG - $49k
Downtown Lotus (MN) - Sti, AS(2), SB(2) - Ranges (Looks like small premium)
Park Place (WA) - BRP & SY - Not sure
Lotus of Denver (CO) - AS (used) - Not sure

That is what I have so far. Please add any info that you have.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I read in another thread that one of the Maplecrest cars went at MSRP. Not sure if they are still looking for $5k over for the two remaining or what the deal is there.

Saw a CO and SY at Steve Harris in Utah 2 weeks ago. I think the SY sold for small premium, but the CO may be available still ($2,500 premium as of 2 weeks ago).

Chris

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey, they're car dealers...

Park Place - parkplaceltd.com (Seattle area) has a SY with 1 mile and a BRP with 30 miles with prices listed for both as "call".

There was another BRP but it's marked as sold.

It's amazing, isn't it, that a dealer with 150+ people on the waiting list has cars available or "market price"!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just got a reply from The Auto Toy Store in NJ (www.AutoToyStoreNJ.com) and they have a Ardent/Biscuit/Starshield/Touring with 650 miles on it for the "low" price of $49,900!!! Hopefully the cold winter will force them to drop the huge premium.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
I believe the other color at Rothrock is green.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts