The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys - the NSX club is having a meet/lunch and would like to invite future Elise owners. See below and RSVP to me at: [email protected]

Guys- We will have an NSX gathering with lunch (and possibly karting or a cruise afterwards) on Sunday 7/25 at noon at Reston Town Center. We will have reserved parking for the cars at the Town Center's "main" outdoor lot, bordered by Rio Grande restaurant and Starbucks. At 1pm we have a private room reserved at M&S Grille (the former Angelo & Maxie's steakhouse). The lunch will be followed by indoor karting or a cruise. RSVP on NSXPrime -see below- (I need to let the restaurant know) and let us know if you prefer karting or a cruise. -Howard Stanton

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35739

·
Registered
178 Posts
I would be there, but...

Friday-Sunday are the nationals at summit point. Some 700+ karters will be coming from just about everywhere to get a full weekend of summit point, and I plan on being there with my little leopard.

So if you are interested, why dont you guys take a cruise out to the track? Then you can check out the cheapest form of REAL racing available to the public. I suggest getting there early...

Scot

1 - 2 of 2 Posts