1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree, the Evora commercial is great! I'm always curious about car commercials: were all those leaves already on the road at the location or did some of them have to be put there for the shot? Seriously curious, not being snarky.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I agree, the Evora commercial is great! I'm always curious about car commercials: were all those leaves already on the road at the location or did some of them have to be put there for the shot? Seriously curious, not being snarky.
:popcorn:

·
Supporting Vendor
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the positive feedback!

The leaves were already there, thankfully :) The weather left us with nice wet roads for those high contrast shots, as well. It all worked out very well for the end product!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Well done. It made me want to go out and drive one.

Just one thought/question. What do you think about inserting some of the Chapman heritage in shots of him, the Type 72, etc., for example? Maybe too narrow for the market you are looking at?

Just a thought, and again, well done.

Stephen.

·
Supporting Vendor
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just curious. Where did you shoot the video? Brown County? Morgan/Monroe Forestry?
We actually shot the "backroad driving" shots at Eagle Creek Park right here in Indianapolis. The track shots were shot at Putnam Park Road Course and the city shots were done in downtown Indianapolis. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts