The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have developed a CF gauge panel that mounts in front of the shift console between the footwell divider and the bottom of the dash tray. It can be fabricated with three 52mm holes, or three 2" holes, or left blank for mounting a track data logger. Is there any interest out here on this? A group buy of 10 or more would put the price around $90-$95+S&H. Also can do them out of fiberglass, primed and ready to paint ($85/group buy 10+). Will post photos if get I enough positive feedback. Gauges are NOT included...to many out there to choose from...everybody wants something a little different.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I'd have see a pic first. Interested in fitment and workmanship.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Definitely need pics but interested.......

·
Registered
821 Posts
In for pics!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Love to see it..

·
Registered
289 Posts
Count me in for one pending pics.... I'm hoping this will be the ideal set up to mount my sat nav to - assuming there is another room to do so without the gearknob hitting it on shifting?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Looks like folks are interested & I / we would really appreciate some additional info with pics....

·
Registered
624 Posts
I'd be interested.

·
Registered
269 Posts
im also interested.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I think we're all waiting for a full sized pic but I saw in another gauge thread that NWLotus said there's only one person interested? Maybe he hasn't checked this original thread.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I PM'd NWLotus & he's looking for an initial committment of six folks for the first go-round. I believe he already has four (including me) on his list. Interested parties should reach out to NWLotus via PM. I've also requested additional photos.....

·
Registered
821 Posts
without photo's I refuse to put my name on any list

·
Registered
223 Posts
without photo's I refuse to put my name on any list
NWLotus indicated on a recent PM that he's having difficulties posting pics on LT & will reserve the right to any final committment until after I see some photos.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gauge panel pics

I have some pics of guage panel but am having trouble getting them on LT. Email me at [email protected] and I'll send you the pics. Right now I have 5 panels ready to go with 52mm holes(3).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts