The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have these barely used (250 km on them) Rotiform TMB race wheels I ordered for my Elise right before I moved to an Evora. 18/17" combination at 9/8" width. Fronts and need spacers to clear the front brakes (Rotiform made an error in their execution of the hub) but I also have spacers for the rear to make the look as aggressive as possible and clear the axle spline as much as possible to keep the rear centercaps a bit more shallow. All wheels wrapped with Yoko S-Drives that are practically brand spanking new.

The combination is light as hell (I don't have measurements, but I think the setup is lighter than the stock SC wheels and tires together) and looks very aggressive. Anyone interested? I was going to turn them into coffee tables or maybe hang on to them in case I ever pick up an Elise again (unlikely).

I paid $6000 total for them, although of course I'm not exactly expecting to recoup my investment LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
I mean what are you trying to get for them? If your willing to let them go for cheap i would be interested but I dont want to offend with an offer either.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

I'm not really pressured into taking any particular price. Whatever the offers seem to go at is OK with me. The fronts need spacers, the rears don't but I have them on spacers for two reasons - to match the front stance of pushed to the outer limits and also to clear as much of the axle spline as possible so the centercaps are as shallow as possible.

I don't have the weights but can get a scale from somewhere and weight them. I'll see what I can do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts