467 Posts

·
purveyor of lightness
4,268 Posts
PayPalled!

SILVER PLATE
VEHICLE ICON #: 1 (Elise)
TYPE: 111R
MODEL: Elise R (I like that recent "R" option)
CHASSIS NO: 3993
TEXT: FORMULA ONE CHAMPIONS - 1963, 1965, 1968, 1970, 1972, 1973, 1978 (choice #2)

Better a bit late than never, right?! :)

·
Premium Member
1,899 Posts
Andrew, any chance you can make my plates with a 111RS in the "Type:" block?

I had custom decals made for my car with same ;-)

Attachments

·
Registered
831 Posts
One more for Andy

BLACK PLATE
VEHICLE ICON #: 1 (Elise)
TYPE: 111R
MODEL: Elise R
CHASSIS NO: 3750
TEXT: FORMULA ONE CHAMPIONS - 1963, 1965, 1968, 1970, 1972, 1973, 1978 (choice #2)

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Andrew, any chance you can make my plates with a 111RS in the "Type:" block?

I had custom decals made for my car with same ;-)
Sorry man, but the Elise, Exige, and Evora logo's are set, I'm only adding an "S" or an "R" to some. Besides, I don't think you'd like it on the plate, it's not a centered logo and would have to be much smaller. Forgive me this. PM me if it's that important to you and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
This GB is now closed. Plates WILL be available for individual sale, but will be run through Zach because he is a vendor here. PM me for price and details if you are interested.

Thanks again to everyone that participated!!

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
I just thought of this:
What if you made these into smaller versions and made them keychain a either mounted to carbon fiber, leather, or aluminum?
That might be a cool idea, but I think for now I'm sticking to these vanity plates.

I plan to offer these on a regular basis through Zach, adding an S1 Elise, S1 Exige, a few versions of Esprit's, and maybe more. However, they won't be available as a group buy, and will probably be priced at $111 shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

61 - 80 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.