The Lotus Cars Community banner
101 - 120 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
5,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
And interestingly enough, yours was the very last plate they made, and it's silver, but they didn't mess up the spacing on yours!

Let's see if they make you another one anyway haha

·
Registered
831 Posts
Got mine today, looks really good. I mean REALLY good. :bow:The black is perfect.

Don't do another run, these will become collector items someday! I think it will bump up my car's value by at least $1,000.:)

·
Registered
831 Posts
And by the way, what do you guys think is the best way to adhere it to the aluminum? I don't have side carpeting so I thought it would go on the passenger side over the aluminum floor area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
And by the way, what do you guys think is the best way to adhere it to the aluminum? I don't have side carpeting so I thought it would go on the passenger side over the aluminum floor area.
I was thinking a thinner 3M adhesive. But I am not 100% sure on what to use. I dont want something too thick where it sticks out too far, but I want to make sure it stays where I mount it.

·
Registered
5,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
Good news guys, they are replacing ALL of the silver plates, and didn't ask for any of the others back!!! That means that everyone that bought a silver plate, with the exception of Bryan (sorry dude), will be getting 2 plates for the price of one!!!!

:coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana:

·
Vendor
2007 Chili Red Elise
361 Posts
Good news guys, they are replacing ALL of the silver plates, and didn't ask for any of the others back!!! That means that everyone that bought a silver plate, with the exception of Bryan (sorry dude), will be getting 2 plates for the price of one!!!!

:coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana:
DAMN! :facepalm Time to rethink placement again :shrug:

101 - 120 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.