For everyone except StreetDevil, who is in Rome. It'll be a bit until you get yours, damn customs!
Everyone else should have theirs by Thursday the 3rd.
Anyway, a few of things...
- package shows to be coming from Brenda Kluesner at The Printing Co (this is where I work)
- TAKE CARE opening the bubble wrap and tape, use a razorblade, don't pull on it.
- Make sure everything was exactly how you ordered it...I'm not perfect (just OCD).
- Please take pix and post here, including after it's mounted!
- If you need anything else, please contact me via [email protected], or PM here.
Got mine today... For you Evora folks out there, I was thinking of mounting mine on the sill close to the door jamb, but not sure what the best way is of mounting it on the leather (thin enough for the plate to not stick up/catch anything inadvertently, and strong enough to actually hold it). Would prefer a method that will not damage the leather if I ever have to remove the plate for whatever reason. Any suggestions?