The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GGLC Autocross #8 - October 13th, 2012 - Marina Airport

Registration is NOW OPEN for the GGLC's 8th and FINAL Autocross of 2012 on Oct 13th, Sunday at the Marina Airport. This is the last GGLC Autocross for the 2012 season. We are celebrating with an extended lunch break with a full BBQ (sponsored by Dietsch Werks).

At the last event entrants got 7 runs in the morning session and 9 runs in the afternoon! We also received lots of positive comments on the use of a "chevron" pull-through grid!

Note: Only GGLC Members can Register at this time. Registration will open to all in 1 week.

www.gglotus.org/ggautox/​ggautox.htm

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

Attachments

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Always fun!! I'll be there once the site works for me (for some reason the reg site isn't loading for me, but I think it's a local problem for me.)

Always happy to pose for the pictures too :)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
is the green tape on the car for preventing scratches should you whack a cone?

I'm thinking to try and make it to this event if Dietsch would get my car done!... tic toc tic toc...

·
Registered
199 Posts
The answer is YES! People tape usually the section of the car where they usually clip a cone. Getting rid of cone scuffs is a pain in the Blank!
Hope to meet you at Marina. Jeff BPR 05 Elise with top on

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Well, i didn't make it to the autocross, but i did make it to the track day at thunderhill on the 23rd. That was a great time... and LOVED the hoosier A6's i had on the car. There was a nice guy and gal taking pictures there in a orange/black elise... anybody see them at the autocross too? I gave them a card (they took 1000 pictures at the track day) but haven't heard from them...

·
Registered
5,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There was a nice guy and gal taking pictures there in a orange/black elise... anybody see them at the autocross too? I gave them a card (they took 1000 pictures at the track day) but haven't heard from them...
That would have been Alfonso & Michelle... I don't think they're on LTalk.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts