The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The GGLC is once again arranging for a Lotus Corral at the 2009 Monterey Historic Races at Laguna Seca Raceway on August 14-16, 2009.

Porsche is the featured marque. There's certain to be some historically significant cars present.

Purchase your Monterey Historic ticket (discount from gate price) from the GGLC and get a free corral pass to the GGLC Lotus corral. To get the Lotus Corral parking the GGLC must sell at least 35 tickets. Please order early and reserve your spot in the corral. GGLC membership is NOT required, but you must drive your Lotus to the event to park in the GGLC Lotus Corral.

DEADLINE TO BUY TICKETS & CORRAL PASS: JUNE 10, 2009!

For more info and to order tickets go to:
GOLDEN GATE LOTUS CLUB - MONTEREY HISTORICS CORRAL!

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Sweet! Lotus/Noble/Rossion corral? :)

·
Registered
985 Posts
Is the corral the dirt area next to the small paved area reserved for the featured marque corral? I am sure will be overflowing with Porsche's.

Will there be a corral on Friday? Looking forward to starting the Monterey week early this year.

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is the corral the dirt area next to the small paved area reserved for the featured marque corral? I am sure will be overflowing with Porsche's.

Will there be a corral on Friday? Looking forward to starting the Monterey week early this year.
We won't know exactly where the GGLC/Lotus Corral will be until we get the Tix & Passes. I'm sure they are planning for a large contingent of Porsches this year. Of course in 1995 when the marque was Lotus we had more Lotus cars there than they ever had in all the years of Ferrari, Porsche or other marque!

No Corral on Friday. The Corral on Sat is separated by Club/Marque and the Sunday corral is mixed marque.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet! Lotus/Noble/Rossion corral? :)
You think?

What if we put a "Lotus" decal over the Noble or Rossion badge? ;)

The Monterey "rules" are "only marque cars in the corral", but I seriously doubt any of the parking folks have any idea what a Noble/Rossion Lotus looks like!

Kiyoshi

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
There's a good chance I'll be there one of the days at least. I just have to get my schedule buttoned down better before I purchase.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Plan on being there Saturday. Sill need to put my order in. Also looks like Concorso Italiano is under new ownership and will be holding it at the Laguna Seca golf course. So should be around Friday and Saturday.

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
another bump

June 10 is rapidly approaching!!!

We need to buy a minimum number of tickets and we are well short of that...

Kiyoshi

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BUMP!

Still time to get your order in.... but only a few days to the deadline!!!!

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
GGLC webguy

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2009 Monterey Historics - GGLC/Lotus Corral & Tickets

ONE more day to purchase your discount tickets and GGLC/Lotus Corral pass for the Monterey Historics! August 14-16, Laguna Seca Raceway - Rolex Monterey Historics

That's right the last day to purchase discount tickets and get a pass to the GGLC/Lotus Corral at this year's Monterey Historics is June 10th!

Go to GOLDEN GATE LOTUS CLUB - Lotus Car Club and place your ticket order (payment via PayPal). This year the Monterey Historics will be honoring Porsche, so the Porsche factory and enthusiasts are sure to bring some unique and historic cars from Porsche's colorful past.

There are 3-day, 2-day, Saturday and Sunday tickets available. The GGLC/Lotus Corral will be held on Saturday and there will be a general marque corral on Sunday.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
GGLC Webguy

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Deadline to buy Monterey Historic Tickets & Corral Passes Extended to June 14

We are extending the deadline to purchase discount tickets and get a pass to the GGLC/Lotus Corral at this year's Monterey Historics to this Sunday June 14th!

Go to GOLDEN GATE LOTUS CLUB - Lotus Car Club and place your ticket order (payment via PayPal).

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
[email protected]

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nuts. Even with the extension I was out of town and missed the deadline. If you have a cancellation I'd like to do this.

Gary

We are extending the deadline to purchase discount tickets and get a pass to the GGLC/Lotus Corral at this year's Monterey Historics to this Sunday June 14th!

Go to GOLDEN GATE LOTUS CLUB - Lotus Car Club and place your ticket order (payment via PayPal).

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
K,

I might be coming up again with Leno's garage. Still working out details but should know by next week.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts