The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its time for another GGLC/LotusTalk South Bay lunch. Meet us on July 14 (Tuesday) for some excellent Mexican food at Vive Sol in Mountain View. There is a plenty of parking in the rear of the building and if we get enough people I'll see if I can get a section of the lot reserved for us.

What: Lotus Talk South Bay Lunch
When: 11:45 am on 14-July-2009
Where:
Vive Sol Restaurant
2020 El Camino Real.
Mountain View, CA 94040
Website: ViVe SoL - A unique Restaurante Mexicano with true Comida Barroca Poblana
Directions: Directions at vive sol mountain view - Google Maps

If people would like to squeeze in please leave a message in this thread so that the restaurant can be ready for the group. I will update this post with an attendee list and more info as we get closer.

Attending
1) rnr
2) khamai
3) lotus4fun + 1
4) Wasabi
5) djo715
6) kertong
7) Implosion
8) Tintin
9) Spudboy
10) JayG
11) IamBatman
12) RichardL

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I can probably make it. A man has to eat sometime.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'll join. 1 week in to ownership. :) Would like to meet more of the local gang as I get her sorted out.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Last chance folks - I will be finalizing the reservation tomorrow.
Is this only for lunch or is there a drive involved?

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lunch only. You are welcome to organize a drive after the lunch but since most folks will be heading back to their offices you may not get too many takers.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Lunch only. You are welcome to organize a drive after the lunch but since most folks will be heading back to their offices you may not get too many takers.
No worries, I was just checking since I had to make the decision to whether drive 1.5 hours or not...since it's just lunch I'll have to pass. :D Have fun though!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts