The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
The GGLC's annual BBQ Run is on Sat June 9th.

Meet at Dietsch Werks at 9:30am at Club Auto Sport in San Jose (corner of Junction and Charcot). Coffee and pastries courtesy of Dietsch Werks (get a look at the dyno if you've not seen it).

Depart for a casual run to Danville via Livermore for a stop at a Winery and then onto Mel & Darlene's place in Danville for a 1pm arrival.

Mel will have his typical amazing spread of food - tri-tips, stuffed portabello mushrooms, roasted turkey and more! There'll be sodas, water, beer and wine too!

For more info to www.gglotus.org.

Please RSVP by June 6th if you're going to the BBQ.
Cheers,
Kiyoshi

Attachments

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I was just getting ready to post this event when I spotted Kiyoshi's thread.
I will be leading the optional fun drive from Club Auto Sport to Danville for those that are interested in a leisurely tour that includes a winery stop in Livermore. The tour is only about 50 miles, and I plan to head out from CAS around by 10:45 AM. That should give you plenty of time to check out the Cars and Caffeine fun before we leave. I hope to be at the BBQ by about 1:15 PM.
Let me know if you want to meet the group at the winery stop via a PM and I will forward the address to you.

From last year's drive:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Bumping!
Today is the RSVP deadline for the BBQ (see first post), and the weather forecast is super!

·
Registered
742 Posts
I'll be at CC and follow you guys out on my way to Santa Rosa. Wish I had time to go to the BBQ:wallbang:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
damn.. too many things scheduled that day..please post pics!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Some pics from a fine day of Lotus(ing).
Thanks to everyone who was able to attend, and a some special cheers :clap: to Mel and Darlene for their great hospitality!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,193 Posts
Looks like a blast! Please let me know when you guys do a meet/run on he North side of the bay. I have been dying to get down there and meet up with you all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts