The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GGLC is inviting Lotus enthusiasts to a Run & BBQ on June 20th - Saturday.

Start will be at Santana Row. We'll depart from there, find some fun roads and end in Danville for a BBQ (tons of food).

Please RSVP by sending an email to partner-at-gglotus.org and indicate how many will be attending the BBQ.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
GGLC Webguy

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP

Food, frolic, fun...

This Saturday 6/20. Start at Santana Row - gather and departure around 10:30ish.

Tour/Run - back roads, maybe a winery stop, ends in Danville

BBQ - LOTS of food at the finish at Mel & Darlene's place!

Please RSVP or post here if you're coming!

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
GGLC Webguy

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay you guys.... be nice to the ol' fart!!! :panic:

I've now looked at the calendar and see that this Saturday is the 13th and a week from Saturday is the 20th! :D

I'm now going back to my senial bliss... :rolleyes:

Kiyoshi

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like I'm solo... I'll try to bring the Elan down to Santana Row, but then have to get back home for a quick chore, but will meet the group in Danville (with the Elise?).

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just saw that Saturday and Sunday (20/21st) are Danville's Art Fair spewed across the downtown area. In years past it has been a good event but could prove to be costly if you like art...
It looks like we'll have a good crowd this year. Also, my weather-mojo seems to be working this year as temps are predicted in th 78-80F range.
Mel
Mel's place is far enough away from the Art Fair that it won't get interfere with our drive!

Kiyoshi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.