The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I told you guys that after last week's meet Gina would have a new toy... Well here's her 2008 Elise California Special in Saffron Yellow... She's already having a blast :D She will be at the meeting place tomorrow morning for the run... Hope to see you there...

Attachments

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Who's Gina?
How about a picture of her with the car?

I still don't understand on the CA edition why some of the grills are silver and some of them are body color. Why not paint them all the same color?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who's Gina?
How about a picture of her with the car?
Gina's my wife... She's into fast cars and after the Euro meet last week she wanted to test drive an Elise... Well that's all it took... So, I bought her one for her birthday which is Monday... I'm sure we will get some pictures soon... She just picked it up this afternoon...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Good to see you today at Criswell, Bull. And glad that you pulled the trigger on that California Elise! It is one of a kind. Congrats, and welcome back to the Lotus family.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Gina's my wife... She's into fast cars and after the Euro meet last week she wanted to test drive an Elise... Well that's all it took... So, I bought her one for her birthday which is Monday... I'm sure we will get some pictures soon... She just picked it up this afternoon...
Dang, can I be your son? :D Daddy, I test drove a Gallardo and I can't stop thinking about it... :)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Nice! :clap::cool:

Can't wait to see it in person, and meet you & Gina then, tomorrow morning. So, she's planning to break it in "right"?! :up:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Nice! :clap::cool:

Can't wait to see it in person, and meet you & Gina then, tomorrow morning. So, she's planning to break it in "right"?! :up:
Official Lotus break in requirement – DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!

·
Registered
148 Posts
That didn't take longrotfl

Have her drive it to the Ferrari and Friends picnic!

·
Registered
233 Posts
This thread is worthless without TITS! :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This thread is worthless without TITS! :)
Yeah like that's going to happen :rolleyes:

But here's some pics of the new toy at yesterday's CTD Run...

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Yeah like that's going to happen :rolleyes:

But here's some pics of the new toy at yesterday's CTD Run...
Photo Credits, I think, to my son - Trevor! ;)

That's a beautiful car in person, Ken. Photo's just don't do it justice. :bow:

Thanks again for such an AWESOME day scooting about all those back-roads of what - at least 3 counties! :cool: It was a BLAST!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts