The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good to meet some people and see a lot of buzz bombs running around. Very nicely organized by GLLC, special thanks to Mark P.:bow:
Post some photos if you were there.

·
Registered
277 Posts
It was nice to put faces to some of the names around here. I had a lot of fun and I love Gingerman raceway now.

I was hoping to have video, but it looks like my phone died and lost all the vids :mad:

I'll have photos that my wife took up soon.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
:(Wish I could've been there:(

·
Registered
650 Posts
Sorry I missed it, but will be at Gingerman this weekend

·
Registered
433 Posts
Too bad I missed it! I've been spending any spare track money on Midohio and Waterford events :( gingerman isn't too appealing to me... But I would have enjoyed talking to all the fellow lotus guys!

If any of you get the opportunity to run some events with the Northern Ohio BMW club they are fantastic! Instructors / advanced student get to run their Friday sessions that sometimes include 1 1/2 hour run times!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
It was a great weekend :) I think I chatted briefly with andy777 and strategery, however we didn't properly introduce ourselves. :eek:

The group shot is awesome. I was lucky enough to be right there in the front. :D There's another version of the group shot that has Mark's S1 Elise in the front, which looks amazing.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mine is the blue Elise behind the FrankenElise. There's another shot with everyone actually standing facing front, i'll try to find.

·
Registered
178 Posts
GingerMan group photo

Here is one of most folks facing forward. Any resemblance to The Stig is purely coincidental.

Attachments

·
Registered
451 Posts
Here is a link to some of the photos my wife took. She took close to 500 shots, so let me know your make/model/color and I'll post more of them if you want.

GLLC 2012 Gingerman Raceway pictures by a2srt4 - Photobucket
Ah, yes, that was a fun weekend. If your wife has any pictures of the graphite grey elise with hard top, I'd appreciate seeing them. One of these days I'll buy a go pro camera.

The event was well organized and the weather was perfect. I left a bit early Sunday but had great sessions Saturday.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ah, yes, that was a fun weekend. If your wife has any pictures of the graphite grey elise with hard top, I'd appreciate seeing them. One of these days I'll buy a go pro camera.

The event was well organized and the weather was perfect. I left a bit early Sunday but had great sessions Saturday.
It looks like I could only find one of your car. I put it up on the site.

·
Registered
277 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts