The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my girlfriends, the British one, has been admitted to a hospital in Beverly Hills this morning. It was not an emergency, and we hope her terminal illness will be taken care of with this operation.

She has been showing some signs of problems by giving us signs... and the experts have been diagnosing the symptoms as "P0420"...

I have two of the best doctors in town, Dr. Allen and Dr. Stephen, on this operation.

Your thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated.

/s/ Patrick.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
My prayers are with you, I know how you feel.

My girl has been in the hospital for some time now. She was pushed too hard and overly stressed at work. She suffered a major heart attack. She is currently undergoing a heart transplant with a lab created stronger heart. They have also told me she will need to be on a breather for the rest of her life and that besides the extra weight she will have to carry around she will be much stronger than before, so there is hope in that. I hope all goes well, only time will tell.

I have contacted your Dr Allen as well in hopes of advice and help from him as I have heard good things. Your girl is in good hands and I hope Dr Allen gets back to me soon after taking care of your girl.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im very sorry to hear that! Our prayers are with her and her family and friends.

Here's to a speedy recovery.

Best Wishes,
Jennifer

Thanks, Jennifer. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

My prayers are with you, I know how you feel.

My girl has been in the hospital for some time now. She was pushed too hard and overly stressed at work. She suffered a major heart attack. She is currently undergoing a heart transplant with a lab created stronger heart. They have also told me she will need to be on a breather for the rest of her life and that besides the extra weight she will have to carry around she will be much stronger than before, so there is hope in that. I hope all goes well, only time will tell.

I have contacted your Dr Allen as well in hopes of advice and help from him as I have heard good things. Your girl is in good hands and I hope Dr Allen gets back to me soon after taking care of your girl.

I think I saw your girlfriend in the hospital this morning. Your girlfriend is white, right? (hopefully this question is politically correct)

Yes, Dr. Allen and Dr. Stephen have been wonderful. They will get some additional experts in the operation room tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
My new girlfriend has been having some minor health issues as well, but she should be better soon. She is really wild, my wife and I had some fun with her last night

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
My new girlfriend has been having some minor health issues as well, but she should be better soon. She is really wild, my wife and I had some fun with her last night
Well it doesn't help that your new girl loves to run around topless(not that I'm complaining at all), she is going to come down with pneumonia if she keeps going out at night.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Well it doesn't help that your new girl loves to run around topless(not that I'm complaining at all), she is going to come down with pneumonia if she keeps going out at night.

She's got big headlights too :D

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My girlfriend could run around topless, but she hasn't yet.

She has been quite a safe girl. She does use sort of see-through clear protection, which I think is tougher than most condoms.

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
I've been on a date only once with my gf...before I was hooked by her seduction...

Unfortunately, even before we were serious, she is already in the hospital with Dr. Steve...fortunately for only "cosmetic surgery"

I am praying for her discharge in about 1 1/2 weeks...then I can join you gentleman and show her off...

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Is your new girl hard to get inside of her?

Mine was hard to get inside in the beginning, but I got use to it. I don't she got looser or anything. Also I'm pretty small.

She is very tight, but she is much skinnier than your girlfriend.

She doesn't really have a full top to put on, just a very small halter.

I don't let any of those doctors touch my girl, I take care of her myself, and my friends help too.
I have been touching her all afternoon

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I kinda feel bad because before she was admitted to the hospital, we had some arguments.

She was upset that when I popped her cherry, I rode her a bit hard.

Also when I told her that she will have to wait out in the parking lot during the upcoming L.A. LotusTalk Gentlemen's Club Event, and cannot come inside, she was not happy. She really wanted to get a lap dance...

Plus I tried to see if "this" is possible, and when I tried that with another girl last week, she wasn't too happy.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
I have a much older girlfriend who lives with me too, while a lot of fun, she is not quite as crazy new girlfriend

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
It might be the dreaded Glendora Ridge Deer Tick.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would get some action behind her back while she's away...she won't know.
Yeah, since my "British girl" is away, I am going to take one of my "American girls" out tomorrow. The American girls definetely drink more than the British girl, so I guess the bar tab will be a bit higher for next a couple of days.

I got a girl for a day who's been around the block. I got her just to get home. She smells like cigarette and charged money. I didn't want to bring her inside of my house, so she is outside by the curve.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She is very tight, but she is much skinnier than your girlfriend.

She doesn't really have a full top to put on, just a very small halter.

I don't let any of those doctors touch my girl, I take care of her myself, and my friends help too.
I have been touching her all afternoon
I enjoy giving my girl a bath. Her body feels so good when wet...

I have a much older girlfriend who lives with me too, while a lot of fun, she is not quite as crazy new girlfriend
She runs around topless, too, right?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts