The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait for you guys to get your cars. At the moment most of the threads are "what ifs" and "what will happen when" and "Is the Elise better" etc etc, without (understandably) any first hand experience. And as many of you have said "we are asking some crazy questions because we are all bored with waiting " !!
It is going to be SO interesting to read everyone's reactions once you get your cars, and live with them for a while. Hopefully the threads will then become a lot more interesting to us international lot who already know what you are in for, because they will be first hand opinions instead of being based on magazine articles !!
LOTUS - Hurry up and ship them their bloody cars, for goodness sake !! :)
Giles.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
waelsie said:

LOTUS - Hurry up and ship them their bloody cars, for goodness sake !! :)
Giles.
Good on you Giles, I owe you a pint of VB mate.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
huggy bear said:
:clap:

Giles as a reward you may stare at my avatar.
your avatar sums up the whole elise experience for me so far - I've been looking at it for so long, but I want to experience it myself....

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
huggy bear said:
:clap:

Giles as a reward you may stare at my avatar.

Holy crap!!!! Huggy Bear... I didn't realize that you actually posted comments! All this time I thought I was looking as a nice random image that Randy supplied to simply keep the threads interesting.

Shoot... I'm going to have to go back and read all your posts. I think I missed them all.

;)

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Giles for President!! (we'll waiver the mandatory US citizen stuff)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
ivan1 said:
your avatar sums up the whole elise experience for me so far - I've been looking at it for so long, but I want to experience it myself....
It sums it up for me too, but in a different way. I feel like a boob waiting for this car that seems like it will never arrive.

Genjuro said:
Holy crap!!!! Huggy Bear... I didn't realize that you actually posted comments! All this time I thought I was looking as a nice random image that Randy supplied to simply keep the threads interesting.

Shoot... I'm going to have to go back and read all your posts. I think I missed them all.

;)
Now I know how women feel when I talk to them. :D

shay2nak said:
Giles for President!! (we'll waiver the mandatory US citizen stuff)
1) Giles for Pres.
2) My avatar volunteers to be the intern.
3) We get our cars sooner!

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
ivan1 said:
your avatar sums up the whole elise experience for me so far
...the perpetual back-and-forth feels like a big tease, and although at first look it's REALLY tempting, it is really hard to find, will cost you a bundle, will likely be perverted by the media to no end, and will be made artificially bigger and softer to meet the desires of us Americans!

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
transio said:
...the perpetual back-and-forth feels like a big tease, and although at first look it's REALLY tempting, it is really hard to find, will cost you a bundle, will likely be perverted by the media to no end, and will be made artificially bigger and softer to meet the desires of us Americans!
It appears to already have cupholders too!

:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts