The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Happy Birthday, Michael! Hopefully Ferrari will deliver you a nice gift in the form of a 1-2 at Bahrain! :nanner:

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
The only thing missing from that 'cake' is some unfiltered wheat bear with a lump of yeast on the bottom.
Happy birth day Michael.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
On Safari click on 'edit' then 'special characters' then 'Ü'

·
Registered
960 Posts
Michael,
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag. Have a great Glas Wein. Beachten Sie, wie alle, einschließlich mich gleichbedeutend mit Bier Deutschland?

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Tracy, thank you guys, for your 'cake', beer and your birthday wishes. Steve, how did you manage to type the "ü"?
I have several language settings installed on Windows -- EN, RU and DE. Shift-Alt key combination is used to rotate through the settings. Each one has a different keyboard layout and character set. Remembering key mapping is hard.

Sometimes it's easier to go to a language translation web-site, type in a phrase, then cut & paste characters -- which is what I did in this case.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Thank you, Greg. Well, your translation software doesn't make it easy to understand what you mean. But whatever it means: I drink wine rather than beer.
Sorry, I was trying to be too cute in saying happy birthday and pointing out how Americans often associate Germany with beer drinking...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts