The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Premium Member
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Had a great time running in the convoy from NW Indiana down to Lotuspalooza last year. Time to start planning for this event once again! We will be meeting in Merrillville and owning I-65 down to Carmel. Was an absolute blast last year. Will update as we get closer to the date with meet time and location. But just looking to get a head count for the time being......

1) Glamrock - The Blue Meanie (06 Polar Blue Elise)

·
Premium Member
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just registered, so I guess I'm in!

2) M.U.L.E. - 2013 Evora S
Kick a$$ brother! Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
2006 Polar Blue Lotus Elise Supercharged BOE REV400 with lots of goodies
745 Posts
Bringing the fam this time! The wife will follow our convoy in her Cayenne with the kids. I’ll have to rig the suction cup GoPro to it for some cool rollers.

3) Brandonm84 - Elise or Exige

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bringing the fam this time! The wife will follow our convoy in her Cayenne with the kids. I’ll have to rig the suction cup GoPro to it for some cool rollers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We’ll hell’s yes! Hoping I can talk me Darla into coming too. She can be my iphone cameraman!

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
519 Posts
Track day on Sunday after Lotus Palooza! Sorry to hijack your thread glam, I just think it would be super cool to get a bunch of Lotus together for a track day. Maybe I should also go to a LOG soon :)

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dang! Any chance you all are willing to swing through NC so I can tag along? 😆
Hahaha! I'll talk to the guys about it. I mean it's only 11 hours out of the way..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: KCA

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Track day on Sunday after Lotus Palooza! Sorry to hijack your thread glam, I just think it would be super cool to get a bunch of Lotus together for a track day. Maybe I should also go to a LOG soon :)

No problem!

You know LOG is coming up in WV weekend after this I believe...

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ive got friends in Indy and havent done an event of any kind in a long time. Will put this on the calendar.
MZ
2011 Elise SC
Cool, brother! Added you to the list!

4) Michael Z - 2011 Elise SC

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This sounds cool. I'll definitely be in the caravan down, and would like to check out Putnam park on sunday
This sounds cool. I'll definitely be in the caravan down, and would like to check out Putnam park on sunday
Add yo info to the list my son! Copy and paste!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
5) Scott250r - Evora S

·
Registered
2013 Lotus Evora S
41 Posts
Hi all! Had a great time running in the convoy from NW Indiana down to Lotuspalooza last year. Time to start planning for this event once again! We will be meeting in Merrillville and owning I-65 down to Carmel. Was an absolute blast last year. Will update as we get closer to the date with meet time and location. But just looking to get a head count for the time being......

Put me down as a Maybe

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just registered for the event and planning to head down from Chicago on Sat AM. Would be fun to join others on the drive down.

5) Scott250r - Evora S
6) JimmyS - Evora 400

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just registered for the event and planning to head down from Chicago on Sat AM. Would be fun to join others on the drive down.
By all means add your name to the list! Looking forward to it! We'll be meeting in Merrillville, IN right by I-65.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts