The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Evora GT
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come join Great Lakes Lotus Club and Auto Europe for our annual high performance driving event at Grattan Raceway for the weekend of October 3rd thru 5th, 2014!

All are welcome, beginner or expert, fast and not-so-fast, Lotus or not. Not a race or a competition event, we offer a controlled environment with expert instruction available. This is a fantastic opportunity to practice performance driving techniques, learn how your car handles at high speed and under extreme cornering and experience what you and your car are really capable of!

Early registration for the weekend is $299 rising to $325 after 9/21. Cost for either Saturday OR Sunday is $199 for early registration and $225 after 9/21. The full three day package is $399 rising to $425 after 9/21 All include current Great Lakes Lotus Club Membership. Note that since Drivers' experience will have increased by Sunday: registration for just Sunday is limited to experienced track Drivers familiar with driving solo at Grattan.

More details are included in the Pre-Event Packet available for download at our website Great Lakes Lotus Club - Home - look in the margin of the Track Event Details page.

If you have any questions or would like additional information regarding this event contact Mark Plechaty at (708) 369-2736 or by email at: [email protected].

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hmm, I've never run with GLLC before and it's been years since I've driven Grattan... Let me see if it will fit in the track fun calendar.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts