The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I pick up a new 0-60 mag at the grocery store last night. Settle in on the couch to read it, and see a story about 50 years of Lotus cars with a canyon drive test of an Elan, a G-Car Esprit, a V8, an Exige and a modded Elise (Serebo's I think). The V8 is Mendozas and it is gorgeous. They loved the car by the way.

·
My car sneezes
641 Posts

·
Banned
839 Posts
Hah I also found that article.. it didn't occur to me it was gmendoza.. I only spoke to him on the phone a few times.. very nice.. your car did look awesome gmendoza!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Left out?

Hey Gonzo;

Did you forget about me?

Yes, that's Serebo's Elise and the Elan's Mopho's.
As I recall, that was me in the G-car! rotfl

That was a fun drive. We should do another. Maybe when I get back from Germany? You up for it Mopho?

Regards,
Ron

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Hey Gonzo;

Did you forget about me?

That was a fun drive. We should do another. Maybe when I get back from Germany? You up for it Mopho?

Regards,
Ron

Who are you? :shrug:

-poke-

·
My car sneezes
641 Posts
Hey Gonzo;

Did you forget about me?

Regards,
Ron

rotfl What are you talking about Ron? You were mentioned. :confused:

;)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Who are you?

Mopho;

:eek:This kind of forgetfulness is not going to help you in your bid to get me to take you along on a trip to the 'Ring!:no:

Who are you? That question has a familiar ring to it. Sounds sort of like the lyrics to a song by the Who.

Maybe this pic will refresh your memory.Watch out for the glare from my chrome dome. You might want to shield your eyes.

BTW: I have just completed the paperwork / rental forms for my next trip. We're leaving tomorrow morning (7 June). We're renting a Caterham Academy this time.

RSR Nürburg - Caterham Academy

I should add that this trip will be much more expensive and it is all your fault. rotfl All of that talk about driving a Caterham on the 'Ring got to me. Maybe I can get my lap times down into the 8's.

I promised Gonzo that I would take lots of pics and video.

Talk to you when we get back.

Regards,
Ron

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Better save some money because you will be buying a Seven when you get back ;)

The car is unbelievable!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts