The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I was stuck at a light in Century City on Motor, which cuts through a local golf course. Suddenly a golf ball comes straight down and pegs the roof of the Mercedes that is right in front of me - WHAM ! Guy gets out and looks but then the light goes green and people start honking, he looked pissed.

I was driving topless and realized holy crap that would have hurt really bad had that been my head ! Or it probably would have done major damage to the car if it hit there ! :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I learned that Golf courses have to carry insurance for this exact thing. The golfer is not liable for the damage.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Yesterday I was stuck at a light in Century City on Motor, which cuts through a local golf course. Suddenly a golf ball comes straight down and pegs the roof of the Mercedes that is right in front of me - WHAM ! Guy gets out and looks but then the light goes green and people start honking, he looked pissed.

I was driving topless and realized holy crap that would have hurt really bad had that been my head ! Or it probably would have done major damage to the car if it hit there ! :eek:
Can I have my ball back, please?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts