www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
LOLLOLLOLLOL Hilarious.:huh:

·
3Xtothe0[]
489 Posts
anyone here golf ?

No, no, we just play Bocce.....

Forum members use to golf but once we played that 9 hole PGA level par 3 course we realized how badly we sucked, so......

·
3Xtothe0[]
489 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a full sized cart bag that fits pretty well when laid into the passenger side floorboard. I have to take out my 3,5 metals and driver though. They fit fine when placed in correctly with everything else.

apk919

you have to be the funny guy, right? when you decide to play a sport where you could potentially make upwards one million dollars a tournament (professionally) playing throughout the year, let me know.

Until then, I think you should stick with you soft ball team.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Sorry... I know this is old but I can't help myself...

rotfl

·
Registered
480 Posts
Sure do! (sorry for the sideways pic)

Its like a having passenger right next to you ;) I've done that a few times and going golfing monday :D

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Nope, one of the more pointless things I can thing of to do actually. Yeah let's whack a ball around, and wear terrible looking clothes. How fun?! Yayyyy. :wallbang::wallbang:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nope, one of the more pointless things I can thing of to do actually. Yeah let's whack a ball around, and wear terrible looking clothes. How fun?! Yayyyy. :wallbang::wallbang:
yeah, it's a horrible game that pays millions of dollars to professionals, and hundreds of thousands to consistent amateur players. Also, a game I'm feeling you would suck so horribly at that I would be in pain while watching.

Yell at Tiger Woods from the dock about how crappy the game is when he's on his 100 ft (literal sense) yacht down here in Ft Lauderdale.

suckah :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
yeah, it's a horrible game that pays millions of dollars to professionals, and hundreds of thousands to consistent amateur players. Also, a game I'm feeling you would suck so horribly at that I would be in pain while watching.

Yell at Tiger Woods from the dock about how crappy the game is when he's on his 100 ft (literal sense) yacht down here in Ft Lauderdale.

First off... you're taking this *far* too seriously.

Second... M. Schumacher >> T. Woods.

Just sayin'

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Guys Tiger is far from a sports icon to be looking up to....

On the other hand, congrats to Ernie Els for winning a Major in 3 different decades! It was tought to see Adam give it away though.

I will say this, however, in terms of a challenge, golf is the toughest thing in life to master, if ever. The irony of the sport is pretty humbling.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Because money means everything? It certainly doesn't to me. Sucka.

Plus same could be said of just about any sport to include racing.... just the top 1-2%, everyone else is paying to play.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yes. Money is wonderful.... if i had more, i'd have a S 260. Then again... so would all of us...

Suckaaaah.... ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts