The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have an Elise, you probably have four fine wheel locks already. But if you don't you can have mine. I never liked them, since the spline bolts seemed to require a most Impossible-to-find tool anyway.

Pick them up in San Diego, or pay for a flat-rate Priority Mail box to put them in.

Now that I look at the picture, I think the oil drain bolt is hiding out with the wheel locks. Bonus!

·
Registered
284 Posts
My car did not come with them. I will take them from you. PM Sent also.

Thanks!
Johnny
If you have an Elise, you probably have four fine wheel locks already. But if you don't you can have mine. I never liked them, since the spline bolts seemed to require a most Impossible-to-find tool anyway.

Pick them up in San Diego, or pay for a flat-rate Priority Mail box to put them in.

Now that I look at the picture, I think the oil drain bolt is hiding out with the wheel locks. Bonus!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Must be something in the San Diego water.. all the local buyers are late to the game.

Maybe you want my fine Elise Wheels? Mmm? Free delivery, just like pizza. :shift:

polojcp: Ante up, or gameson is all over your wheel locks. -poke-

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
You owners who say your car did not come with them... you should be grateful. There is a reason he's giving them away. They suck balls, and nobody is going to steel your wheels anyway.

xtn

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GONE, and that pesky drain bolt too..

(I've always given it a hard time.. Replaced with a Fumoto valve at a young age, thought it might toughen it up living with wheel bolts, but no.. same squishy crush washer and weak magnetic force.. You try and you try..)

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Now that you've unloaded yours, I'll offer mine to whatever nutjob is left wanting some.

Disclaimer: That means that if you want them, I'll make a brief effort to find them in my cluttered garage; no guarantees.

xtn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.