The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

[GONE] Elise Wheel Locks

952 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  MTribe 
#1 ·
If you have an Elise, you probably have four fine wheel locks already. But if you don't you can have mine. I never liked them, since the spline bolts seemed to require a most Impossible-to-find tool anyway.

Pick them up in San Diego, or pay for a flat-rate Priority Mail box to put them in.

Now that I look at the picture, I think the oil drain bolt is hiding out with the wheel locks. Bonus!

See less See more
#8 ·
You owners who say your car did not come with them... you should be grateful. There is a reason he's giving them away. They suck balls, and nobody is going to steel your wheels anyway.

xtn

#11 ·
GONE, and that pesky drain bolt too..

(I've always given it a hard time.. Replaced with a Fumoto valve at a young age, thought it might toughen it up living with wheel bolts, but no.. same squishy crush washer and weak magnetic force.. You try and you try..)

#12 ·
Now that you've unloaded yours, I'll offer mine to whatever nutjob is left wanting some.

Disclaimer: That means that if you want them, I'll make a brief effort to find them in my cluttered garage; no guarantees.

xtn

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.