The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another Lotus dealer is gone. Inventory has been moved and dealer has been renamed as a used car dealer.

·
Lotus Technician
103 Posts
Good new is, they were bought, and there will still be a dealer in Las Vegas at a different location. The Technician from Lotus West went along to the new location. So, not to worry, there will still be great Lotus representation in Las Vegas. :)

T.J.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good new is, they were bought, and there will still be a dealer in Las Vegas at a different location. The Technician from Lotus West went along to the new location. So, not to worry, there will still be great Lotus representation in Las Vegas. :)

T.J.
First Auto Buy Smart, then Lotus West, now a new dealer taking over? Looks like Vegas can't keep a Lotus dealer long without changing hands in just a few years.

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
209 Posts
Lemme get some of that lotus Lovin here in beautiful Dayton Virginia, they can have it right next to the Mennonite buggy shop. Most people complain about traffic that is powered by engines, im always complaining there are to many horse and buggys on the road! Lol but for real, I live in a Mennonite town and the Mennonite teenagers break their necks when they see the Elise.

Reactions: 6TVRs+

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

T.J.
I don't think this is happening. Lotus West in Las Vegas is no longer a dealer and the closest dealer is in CA.

·
Lotus Technician
103 Posts
This is happening, Vegas Auto Gallery has purchased the franchise from Lotus West. They are open, they have their dealer license, and they are ready to sell you a Lotus, and to take care of all of the Lotus service customers in the region. I am not sure how many employees went along for the ride, but I do know that the technician, Henry, went along and is working in their service department.

T.J.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is happening, Vegas Auto Gallery has purchased the franchise from Lotus West. They are open, they have their dealer license, and they are ready to sell you a Lotus, and to take care of all of the Lotus service customers in the region. I am not sure how many employees went along for the ride, but I do know that the technician, Henry, went along and is working in their service department.

T.J.
Thanks. The website looks like it's a high end used car dealer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts