The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know any good CUs where I dont have to save an old lady from a dragon to be an out of state member? Excluding all Midwest CUs... I have my reasons.... Not looking for anything like e-loan or cap 1.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
donate to the PBS, become eligible to this one:
https://www.silverstatecu.com

donate to the National Military Family Associaton and become eligible to this one:
http://www.penfed.org

a decent portion of credit unions have these back door eligibilities. these are but two of the ones that come to mind.

i have accounts all across the country. you just have to dig through the database at www.ncua.gov

and yea, like nmrjock said, this thread goes in "other" :thwack:

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
No advice, but you probably shouldn't have posted this in General Discussion (Lotus related)
I can kind of see how it's Lotus related since credit unions usually have the lowest auto-loan rates around.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can kind of see how it's Lotus related since credit unions usually have the lowest auto-loan rates around.
Yeah this all has to do with financing a Lotus.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Randy Chase said:
Please post in the proper forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A favor please. I spend too much time moving threads. There are some gray areas about thread locations, but often it is very basic. Ask yourself if the thread has specific Lotus content. If the answer is NO, then please post it in OTHER. If you are a dealer, please post in the marketplace.

This is not as bad since they are at least about the car, but specific threads about tires, brakes, etc should be placed in those forums. Why? Because then the information is easier to search for later and the thread will not get buried in one day.

Reasons to not post in the correct forum- "Because I wanted to make sure it gets seen.' Bollocks. Your thread is not that important and 99% of the forum users do not only read the one main forum. Most search on new threads.

PLEASE, post in the correct forum. Yes, sometimes one can't be sure if it is a MEET, or TRACK, or REGIONAL. That is fine. That is not what I am talking about.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
ItsThaMonsta, how about this:

Anyone know any good CUs to finance an Lotus where I dont have to save an old lady from a dragon to be an out of state member?
:D

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
moving

1 - 12 of 12 Posts