The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

As in previous post I'm in the market for a CO Elise. But I don't live in the US. I actually live in a part of the world that (no longer) has any Lotus representation, but still would like to drive an Elise again, so I'm now looking to ship a car from the US.

This makes me think it might be easier to strike a deal through a dealer. Can anyone recommend a dealership that would be good to deal with?

Thanks!

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
try talking to cain-it he has a lotus and is/was in dubai, there are a few out there, knows the mechanics too

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know :D
He has a nice silver Elise S1, and recently got himself a 2005 Arctic Blue Elise. Very nice car.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Lotus

Hi,

As in previous post I'm in the market for a CO Elise. But I don't live in the US. I actually live in a part of the world that (no longer) has any Lotus representation, but still would like to drive an Elise again, so I'm now looking to ship a car from the US.

This makes me think it might be easier to strike a deal through a dealer. Can anyone recommend a dealership that would be good to deal with?

Thanks!
PM sent - more info needed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts