1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well hey, I live in the Dallas area. If anyone's interested in this particular vehicle, I can check it out for them. I'll at least know what to look for with an Elise :)

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Not such a good deal when factoring in the cost of stripping out and replacing that interior.:eek:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Wow, carpet everywhere, even over the passenger footrest, and center aluminum beam.

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
I don't like the front silver grill and the rest of the grills body colored. It seems out of place. I've only seen one in person at the dealer. I was "meh" until I saw the front grill, then I was "wretch."

I do appreciate that some like the CA edition. It's just not to my liking.

·
Registered
407 Posts
no offense to anybody that owns one, but it looks like @$$, why would anyone want an elise that looks so tacky?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey-zoos! I just looked at the pics. I rescind my previous offer :eek: Hmm, maybe I could just sneak in there and steal the CF chin spoiler and the SC spoiler on the rear clam :p

·
Registered
269 Posts
WTF? There's a buckle on the console? :huh:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
The painting of the grills is pretty tacky looking. the one i saw in person was yellow or orange... i forget but it clashed so hard with the tan interior. The red and tan combo work pretty well together if you like the extra treatment on the interior treatments

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
The car looks much better in person, although the red grills are a little too much. Would be better in silver like the front. Now do I need a 2nd Elise? Hmmm....

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
ATXXX,

I thought that the silver paint job on the front grill looked like @$$. Maybe if all of the grills were painted well in silver it would work, but if they all looked like cheap plastic painted by a third grade class with silver Elmer's glue like the one I saw... no thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.imagedumpr.com/up/pages/3808/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.imagedumpr.com/up/pages/3808/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
The grills are terrible not to mention the interior!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts