The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I bought my Elise last year and have been enjoying it since then. I am in process of soon moving across the country and a 1900 mile drive to new place (will be fun on mountain roads in the Elise!).

I want to replace the stock Radiator with a single pass all aluminum model. I am pretty handy with tools but don’t have a tremendous amount of free time right now, and the clamshell removal looks painful.

Who does anyone recommend within a reasonable distance form here? I found an old thread that mentioned a place in another state 500 miles away, that didn’t really help!

Thanks!

Rick

·
Registered
120 Posts
Jason Harris from Exotic Auto Co. does a great job. He’s Lotus factory trained and knows the cars REALLY well. He just replaced my radiator (with all metal one) and silicone hoses. Did a great job! He can be reached at (727) 647-1269

·
Registered
71 Posts
The other Jason is awesome too. Call Jason Pannell at 770-883-4333. He worked on Lotus Cup racing cars. He changed my radiator and did a bunch of other stuff while he was in there. It is a clam off job but he is very reasonable

·
Speed Racer
44 Posts
The other Jason is awesome too. Call Jason Pannell at 770-883-4333. He worked on Lotus Cup racing cars. He changed my radiator and did a bunch of other stuff while he was in there. It is a clam off job but he is very reasonable
+1 on Jason. He did my radiator flush. No issues, knowledgeable and reasonably priced.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts