The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning! I have had a 2007 Lotus Exige S for three weeks now, and I absolutely love my car! I take it everywhere and use it as a daily driver. I bought it from ASC, but that was only because they had the car I wanted, but I was very impressed with Dan at Criswell. I felt so awful not buying a car from him, but I really wanted the S, but at the OC car show I told everyone to buy from Dan who asked where they can buy a Lotus.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Nice start to the week to read this -- welcome to the elite group of Lotus-as-a-daily-driver! As you have found out, they are indeed dangerous cars. . .once you are in, you do not want to get out. Enjoy, especially throughout the summer weather.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Welcome :wave:

keep an eye on the MidAtlantic section for meets/drives..etc.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some pictures of my car, the first two are from the OC car show and it was part of the Mischief booth. The tagging was only temporary and came off with water. The other was a picture taken by my friend l3it3r

lotus15.jpg

lotus6.jpg

user17_pic670_1243808806.jpg

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
glad you're enjoying the car

·
Registered
409 Posts
IM SO JEALOUS! This is exactly what i want! Minus the SC, i think i want the 06. but damn nice car!

·
Registered
912 Posts
I got scared when i saw the tagging. Was about to say you still drive it daily after that happened.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got scared when i saw the tagging. Was about to say you still drive it daily after that happened.
haha yeah , it was just a publicity stunt for Mischief. They tagged like 5 or 6 cars with that stuff. I kinda liked it so I left it and took it too work like that. Everyone came up and asked what happened and one poor guy, who works as a police officer out side of here, offered any legal assistance. I felt so awful and had to wash it off.

I am so in love with this car, when I do get the winter car this will still be my daily and that one will only be driven when it rains, it snows or I am so sick I just can't get in or out of the car! I cannot wait till the next time someone does a drive in this area, I would love to drive around with other lotus's

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi... erm... Rule no. 111-s part c of LotusTalk states that all new-female members must post lots and lots of pictures of themselves with their cars -
just thought I'd point that out ... :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Congratulations!
If you are ever in Old Town Alexandria, PM me. Always up for a chat. Also, several fun events coming up, watch the Mid-Atlantic forum for more info.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi... erm... Rule no. 111-s part c of LotusTalk states that all new-female members must post lots and lots of pictures of themselves with their cars -
just thought I'd point that out ... :popcorn:
haha maybe i will post some, i always make stupid faces in pictures so i always hate them lol!

MikeinAlexandria & serpent: I am definitley watching the mid-atlantic forum!

·
Registered
155 Posts
haha maybe i will post some...

Also the number and type :crazyeyes of pictures you post is directly proportional to the number of people you will have in your fanclub... (yeah it's gonna happen...:bow:)

·
Registered
155 Posts
your wife? she's married? noooooooooooo.... EPIC FAIL! Apologies - I didn't know! Damn my instinct to leg hump everything

·
Registered
409 Posts
and it is just so fun! The supercharger is the whole reason I got this one instead of a brand new Elise.
Yeah i just want an exige over an elise becuase i really like the looks of an exige so much more. I want to go with the NA exige not just because of looks but because of the money difference and it will give me more options when the time does come to supercharge her.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts