The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, just talked to PBMC and my Elise is finally ready! :clap: , but since we are getting a hurricane shoved up our faces tomorrow I'm not able to go pick it up till next week! I asked them to make sure they keep it inside or else it would probably be a total loss ( top can't take a cat 4 hurricane) and they assured me its being moved inside even as we speak. I'm readying my office for the storm and than got to get the house ready as well since I've been ordered to evacuate as of 8:00AM today. What a fun week!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Congratulation Fred - let's see some good hires pics - that's a killer color!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Fred

If you let me know when your picking up the new baby, I'll meet you there. Ryan can take sum shoot's and we can post them.

John

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Master, what color is yours?

Fred:
I told Ryan he could store some cars in my garage,if needed,but they have a pretty secure covered garage that holds about a hundred cars so your car should be ok.

hmmm.the hurricane picked up your Elise and took it away, I dont know how it possibly could have wound up in xxxotics garage a week later with 1000 extra miles on it :)

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Did someone mention that the hurricane actually started in England and was sent over here to delay customers from getting their cars? I might have imagined that...

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I emailed my dealer to see if he knew if the ship was coming on Saturday with my car comes directly from England or it if stops at other ports along the way. If it is coming directly, I think I will go to the beach and see if it washes up on shore.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
eliseowner2b said:
Did someone mention that the hurricane actually started in England and was sent over here to delay customers from getting their cars? I might have imagined that...
Yes, I heard that too. The hurricane was actually suppose to arrive last week to delay delivery until the 9/1 price hike took effect. But like Lotus, it was delayed. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts