The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's plenty of good press for these guys but just thought i'd post another positive review for The Man Cave Colorado. Just had my Lotus Exige clay bar detailed last week and couldn't be happier! All the swirl marks are gone, the paint is more vibrant than i've ever seen, and the car looks better than factory new. I went to the Centennial location as it is very close to my house and wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone bring their car to them.

Attachments

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a Straight through euro exit exhaust for supercharged cars made by Jim Valentine at 2bular. I also have a sport cat from him as well along with the difflow rounded railer diffuser and rear panel delete. It's VERY loud and sounds amazing. The welds made the exhaust and mufflers nice enough to display hanging on a wall.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful car! Sporting the old school 7 element original.

Nice setup.
I love the diffuser. Awhile back I had you guys make it for me, a full railer with the edges rounded to give the same clearance as the Railed Jr. Also got the aeroplates to go with it. I haven't scratched once going over speed bumps or up driveways as long as it's done at an angle. Looks awesome and remains very drivable!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts