The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2005 Ardent Red Elise in March. I’ve been bumming around the forums since then. I usually don’t partake in forums but the people here seem to be of much higher caliber than the average ricer. Most here seem to be very knowledgeable, innovative and truly into motorsports. I look forward to all the great interaction.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Just bought a 2005 Ardent Red Elise in March. I’ve been bumming around the forums since then. I usually don’t partake in forums but the people here seem to be of much higher caliber than the average ricer. Most here seem to be very knowledgeable, innovative and truly into motorsports. I look forward to all the great interaction.
Congrats on your purchase! Drive her well, and welcome to the forum. :wave:

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
1. Nice avatar.
2. Congrats!
3. Drive safe and enjoy.
4. Where the hell are the pics? :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome!

Do you plan to autocross or track, or more for weekend road-carving?
Any mods planned? or bone-stock?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome!

Do you plan to autocross or track, or more for weekend road-carving?
Any mods planned? or bone-stock?
The mods planned are too many to list. So far I’ve removed the a/c, installed a Blackwatch racing adjustable sway bar, rear panel delete and various other weight saving mods. I would like to turn it into a serious track car. I’ve spent a good majority of my life either racing motocross, desert events, rally or formula cars so having a serious drivers’ car like the Elise will hopefully satisfy my craving for track time. I’ll post some pics when I get the front clam back on.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Yay for us, the above average ricers!!
Welcome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts