The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well folks, I'm Leaving 17 April 09 for New Mexico! I had a good time with those I met and I'm sad I'm gonna miss out on the summer as I get out of school in September. :( Thankfully where I'll be moving, winter will be a nice 60+ degrees from what I hear.:coolnana:

:wave:

·
shay2nak
25,131 Posts
have fun & be safe out there. :up:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Enjoy in good health.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will they let you wear the same uniform as in your avatar? That giant head-shield has to come in handy during skirmishes not to mention the freedom of movement in a dress.
LoL you never heard of Pyramid Head?

I also have a kilt :D

·
Registered
531 Posts
What part of NM are you moving to? It is warm here in the winter, but not 60+ more like 40+.

·
Registered
531 Posts
There is a great track called Arroyo Seco by Las Cruises. The owners name is Roger Heemsbergen, he is extremely fast on a motorcycle, and he's just an all round great guy. I used to go there all the time on my bikes, but it's just such a long drive from Hobbs. I have never been there in my Elise, but I might start going. My brother has a Miata that he's put a lot of money into, and he wants to go to the track and try it out. I will probably go with him if he goes. It would be great to see another Lotus there. :up:

·
shay2nak
25,131 Posts
From Silent Hill

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Holy smokes! Is that a game still? If so they are looking better these days than I had realized. Blood, rust, deer skin and an airplane wing. Good stuff :D
That's from the movie.. in Silent Hill 5 (the game) he's called the boogie man :confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts