The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

I am looking at putting together a trip to the Revival next month. Eight places to include collection and delivery to London airport (LHR), hotels with an add on trip to Lotus for a factory tour and Classic Team Lotus. For more details email [email protected]
Thanks
Richard

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I would love to go but can't do it this year. Maybe for our 25th wedding anniversary.

p.s., everyone I know who has been on a tour organized by Richard has loved it. For some it was their first trip to the land of Lotus, others were frequent visitors to England and had been to car and Lotus related events on their own.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
I can attest that Richard is the consumate tour guide on all things Lotus and he is a blast to hang with :D Unfortunately I have previous commitments otherwise I would be on this tour! Cheers Richard!

By the way, I have recovered all my "lost" video's from the Lotus Factory tour I was on with you. Soon to be edited and a copy sent along :cool:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Many thanks for the kind words gentlemen, such a shame you can't get over. Hope to see you at LOG in October.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts