1,130 Posts
AH, now I see it!
Nice!

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so why is "Junk My Car" Marked?
I had put "my car" in the search term part of the link on accident. Try it again now.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
My house has a trailered Miata race car in front of it in street view. Elise was probably in the shop.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Randy, how do you download those street view shots as a JPEG? I've never been able to do it.
just hit print screen and then past to photoshop.

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
A dumb question from the not so computer savy-- So how does google get these street views?

thx,
P

·
Registered
744 Posts
A dumb question from the not so computer savy-- So how does google get these street views?

thx,
P
They have an actual car that drives down your street with a camera mounted on top. The actual car actually shows up in some pictures if you look down on the road, I've seen what looks like a VW Beetle in the pix.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow.. it's pretty dry up there in dallas.. ;)
I'm pretty sure that was taken in February, before everything started to green up for Spring.

xtn

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Crazy to think that eventually one company is going to have pictures of every address and road in the entire country...

(Found my house, and my car is plainly visible, too.)

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
do you launch rockets and stuff off that runway, i mean driveway ?
rotfl

It's 50 feet of elevation from the street to my house... I really hate garbage collection day (although at least the containers are empty when I have to drag them back)...

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts