The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a wedding out in nothern California this weekend and got a Lotus with my kids happy meal. Looks like an Exige. It has powered red lights. I wonder if Lotus is marketing? I can post pictures.

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
Mine is green with reddish lighting...I wonder if they offer yellow... Is yours green too? I got the Elise model and was able to point out that I had a real one right outside.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
TheProton said:
All this concern about shaving a few pounds and ounces off of the Elise and you guys are eating at McDonalds??

:D
I don't eat mickyD's but I'll have to hit it to get the Elise. Talk about marketting working for them!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Went to a wedding out in nothern California this weekend and got a Lotus with my kids

I've never been to McDonalds for a wedding...must be a Californian thing:cool: ...just kidding.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Well, I made a special trip to Micky D's...

and ended up with a windsurfing "Polly" figurine. I thought they used to fill your bag according to gender. I was the only one in the car so I am not sure what that says about me ;)

jjb

·
Registered
263 Posts
do i have to ask for a boy's happy meal?

i got my whole team at work to agree to go to McD for lunch tomorrow and all get happy meals, so i'm sure to get an elise... i hope.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
I stopped by this morning, and just had them look to see what they had. Bought three of "the little green cars". Didn't even have to buy a happy meal - but I did pay $5 for the three cars...

·
Registered
182 Posts
gurin ka

I got my McDonald's Edition Lotus this morning! :clap:

It is a lovely British Racing Green with ardent red accent lights.

The vehicles are coded #1--#6. Ask staff to acquire #1!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts