The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought for sure someone would beat me to this. The email basically said what the specs were, which we pretty much know at this point.

One thing to note is it states that the steering wheel is only available in black leather or black alcantara. But in the cost options, it appears we may be able to upgrade this.

Font Screenshot Darkness Multimedia Software

·
Administrator
7,564 Posts
The link was posted yesterday.

• Love
Reactions: DannyTheDonk

·
Administrator
7,564 Posts
Might have been but it was link to US Lotus configuration.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Same here. Only new information is that they will have an event on 12/5/21 for deposit holders. A Emira will be present for viewing. And by the clarification that it will be a “show car only,” I can only assume that it will be for purely viewing…

Honestly, unless I lived close, I’ll pass. Pictures are more than sufficient unless I get to drive.

·
Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400 manual, 2009 Rossion Q1, 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
532 Posts
Is this new? Emira BHP / Tonne = 274
GT = 295
400 = 286
Also what restrict manuals to black interiors? Is there a logic to this?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Thought for sure someone would beat me to this. The email basically said what the specs were, which we pretty much know at this point.

One thing to note is it states that the steering wheel is only available in black leather or black alcantara. But in the cost options, it appears we may be able to upgrade this.

View attachment 1297569
So they're showing the Scorpion Vehicle Tracking system is going to be available in the U.S. Is there a subscription or monthly fee associated with this?

I don't recall seeing the fuel tank capacity before, so 15.8 gallons is good to know. In Touring Mode on a trip in 6th gear, this should do pretty well on gas mileage.

I think they worded the steering wheel options wrong. It looks like it should have read "The only Black Leather & Black Alcantara are only available for the V6 manual". So it appears if you're getting the V6 with the auto, or the i4 with DCT, you can't get the all-black steering wheel. That doesn't make sense really. Wouldn't they be the base, standard wheel? With the colored stripe options being just that, options? This may not be correct info. Wouldn't be the first time a dealer has gotten something wrong.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Where the heck is the ??.......

Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) available on the Emira include adaptive cruise control, anti-collision system, fatigue alert, road sign information, vehicle speed limiter, lane departure warning, rear cross traffic alert, lane change assist.

not on the UK release ?

Am I missing something ?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Where the heck is the ??.......

Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) available on the Emira include adaptive cruise control, anti-collision system, fatigue alert, road sign information, vehicle speed limiter, lane departure warning, rear cross traffic alert, lane change assist.

not on the UK release ?

Am I missing something ?
Oh good catch! They wouldn't leave that off the US spec, would they? I mean... Of those, the only thing I'd want is the lane departure warning. But still. Seems weird!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Trust me, ....everyone could use Lane change assist. Its on my C8 and helps so much due to almost NO rear visibility when changing lanes.
Yyeeeuppp... Totally agree. One thing I wished my C7 had. The gas pedal was my lane change assist! Lol!

·
purveyor of lightness
4,255 Posts

View attachment 1297569
LOL @ Emria sp :p

1 - 20 of 44 Posts