The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had some old wheels sitting in my garage and decided to actually use them for something. I just drilled two holes in the lip of them and bolted them together... then put a sheet of glass on them. Boom, got a nifty coffee table.

...now, what to do with my old jacked up front clam. Maybe a cool office desk?... Shelving unit?... Giant shoe rack? :shrug:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there is no way you live with a female.rotfl

·
Registered
352 Posts
You might want to round off the corners before the inevitable happens and you (or someone else) hit it with your leg or.... wait, just place orange cones there.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You might want to round off the corners before the inevitable happens and you (or someone else) hit it with your leg or.... wait, just place orange cones there.
The corners are a bit rounded... but maybe I could round them a bit more. My Jack Russell terrier is 13 years old and she doesn't see very well anymore... and she already came running inside, tried to leap onto the couch, and smacked her head on the bottom of the glass. I guess it'll take everyone a little getting used to. :D

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there is no way you live with a female.rotfl
Lol, I had typed "surefire chick repellent" into the quick reply before I read this.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
looks great, perfect for a manroom though! that's where I put my manroom chairs:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I need some manchairs! I have a set of seats from an S2000 that I upholstered myself. I think I might make some man chairs this week.

·
Such Administrating
6,852 Posts
I have quite a couple random rims that I need to make tables out of, or something.

I have a 997 turbo wheel, a quattroporte wheel, and an m3 wheel.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Beautiful items on this thread! I'm starting to think about all the junk we have in our garage and what it might become.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts