The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked it up my 2006 Solar Yellow last Tuesday with 7,500 miles on the odometer. So far the car has been absolutely amazing but you all knew that already. My first mod will be an exhaust in a month or so. Here are a few pics and I look forward to learning and modding.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I dont know, but somehow Solar Yellow Exige looks more fabolous than Solar Yellow Elise... anyone agrees?

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
I totally agree. I think if you're going to get CO, you have to get an Exige too and then trim it in black.

Congrats on your 06.

By now you should be feeling guilty that you paid so little for such an awesome car.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...pow! - that is one stunner of a sports machine...

...the blacked-out trim over solar yellow exige bodywork looks precise and high-tech yet meaty and substantial at the same time; generally i don't go for decals, but your modest yokohama logo is just-right over those colors...

...congratulations!..

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the kind words - The Yoko stickers were from the previous owner and I will be taking them off shortly.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congrats!!!! Excellent choice. My '06 Solar yellow EXIGE has almost 14,000 miles now. I chose a Larini exhaust for my Lotus. Best of luck and be safe.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
BEAUTIFUL. Don't go nuts with mods. The car was built with a purpose already, best "mod" is learning how to drive it well.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Sweeet!

Drive safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thanks for the new desktop backround :coolnana:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts