The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its awesome, i hope there will be some sun tomorrow then i will take a load more... Driving under 4000 rpm is cool as well, you get loads of people expecting you to open it out... But im just sitting back and enjoying the ride.... With a vey big grim!!!

I will post picture's in a few minutes....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys... I really like the colour, i must admit i wasnt sure but now i have it im over the moon....

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Excellent! Great color.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Congratulations, Mark!!! oh hell yeah, a nice color indeed. Thanks for the pics. I need to know what the hell this color looks like! I can't wait to see how it looks under the sun.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Congrats!!!

It's so weird how they just seem to be flying out the door over there and yet they have taken on a mythical bigfoot siting persona over here in the US. Since this whole redisgn Elise was said to come from bringing the car to the US market you would think they would have given it an even higher priority. UHG

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
originally posted by 1FASTMX5
It's so weird how they just seem to be flying out the door over there...
yeah and isn't it funny then that it is so hard to find pics of these cars in a variety of colors? Since its release in January, I was hoping to find good pics of most of the colors of this car, but this has not been the case. Mark is I believe the fourth person on this site to post pics of their 111R. I've seen a (ACP)yellow, red(NevB), and storm titanium(theob).

help us out buyers in Europe!

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Well, if you want to know the truth, I think it's a horrible hoax. Lotus is getting back at us for the M100 Elan fiasco!:D

Please note: I'm JUST KIDDING!!!

Chris:p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts