The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

So I've been poking around the forum for a bit and, given I got my car yesterday (so naturally it was raining and continues to...But hey, that's Pittsburgh) I thought I actually had something worthwhile to post.

After a bit of a search I settled on a '08 Chrome Orange Elise with sport, touring and hardtop. While I looked around and talked to a number of friendly people, I ended up finding this in my own backyard at Ascot Motors. Curt at Ascot was super friendly and helpful and I am quite happy to establish a relationship with the local dealership.

With that, I'm off to tend to this beast. Oh, and from past posts I have read it appears that this question will be asked so before it does...I'll post a picture when it lightens up a little out side...Of course with this orange it's probably going to be hard to miss no matter what the lighting.

-Kris

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
CO people 'round here don't drive 'em and then sell them. Hope you fare better.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Having mine for two weeks I can tell you.

You better get to the dentists quickly. With the silly grin that will be permanently on your face, you want your teeth to look good!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
You got the right color !! I DRIVE mine !

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats, Kris. Bring it to PVGP. I am really looking forward to that show!
I'll probably be around on Sunday. It's only about a mile from my house so it shouldn't be any trouble. Of course, with the parking, I may just walk!

-Kris

·
Registered
982 Posts
congrats i say enjoy the rain lol

·
Registered
244 Posts
Kris,
I had my Lotus in to Ascot last week for new tires and saw a CO in the back. Bet it was yours. It's a beautiful car. 'Lotus Fury' is the resident lead for Pittsburgh Lotus activities on this forum. You may want to PM him if you're interested in local get togethers, etc.

Have fun. You may want to change your commute to include the switchbacks at Schenley :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Kris,
I had my Lotus in to Ascot last week for new tires and saw a CO in the back. Bet it was yours. It's a beautiful car. 'Lotus Fury' is the resident lead for Pittsburgh Lotus activities on this forum. You may want to PM him if you're interested in local get togethers, etc.

Have fun. You may want to change your commute to include the switchbacks at Schenley :D

That was my car! I picked it up on Thursday and haven't stopped smiling since. Oh, and I did try the switchbacks last night on the way home. Yeah. That's fun.

Thanks for the heads up on the Pittsburgh group. I had been searching the Google to see what I could find.

-Kris

·
Registered
799 Posts
Kris,

Congrats on the car! Great color!
I noticed you said you live about a mile from Schenley?

I live in the exact same area.

Bought mine from Curt over 3 years ago.
Still love it to this day.

Send me a PM sometime if you'd like to meet up or something.
It would be great to meet another Etalker.

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
I hope I get mine soon!!
holy thread resurrection, funny part is 2011 PVGP was last week lol. Its good to see another PGH owner. I just sold my saffron yellow elise. If you want to meet some of the PGH exotic car owners you should make it out to starbucks at the Robinson Twn Center this saturday for cars and coffee. starts around 9AM and its held the 1st and 3rd saturday of each month.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts