The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ok, so its just a model...but I did get my Lotus "starter" kit. I spotted a box on the front porch from Aston Martin of New England and tore it open like Christmas morning. My husband ordered it without my knowledge. So now we at least have a key fob...we can fight over the rest of it.

Its all Lotus Brand stuff, the Key fobs are nice, made in England and look to be quality...the hat and mug are ok too. The model box was squished though...and the car is right hand drive of course.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
That's not funny! I am feeling rather fragile at the moment. I just want all the bad news to go away and for it all to be a hoax, like this post.

Waiting really sucks!

:p

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Enjoy your "Lotus stuff", Jenn !

That's a nice model, I've had one just like it (except LHD and in lightning yellow) on my coffee table for the past year or so. It kind of helps, during the wait for the real thing.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
My heart dropped for a moment when you mentioned Aston Martin of NE. That's my dealership. I thought I was being left out or something.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Cool hat!! I need to get one of those!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey, nice key fobs! How much did those run you if you don't mind me asking? I think i'm gonna buy one of them, now all I need is a set of keys for them. :D -Michael.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys.

Yes the Key Fobs are very nice quality, Im at work now and dont have the invoice in front of me, I'll check when I get home and post up the prices.

I DO indeed wish I had the keys to go on the fobs!

With that said, what the hell does "fob" mean anyway? Ive always wondered.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:) But I got key fobs too. :p :clap:

BMW, the fobs were $11 each. $10.89 or something...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts