The Lotus Cars Community banner

Got My New Black Exige!!

10755 77
IV GOT IT!!!!!! :D :D :nanner:
picked it up on the 28/10/2005
i will take pictures in a few days and put them up in here!
this car is SOOOO much fun!!!
whats the best picture size to post on here as i need to resize some of them. Thanks
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
shay2nak
25,238 Posts
awesome!! Congratulations! :clap: :nanner2:

PICS: the bigger the better!! Does your car have the LED taillights?

·
Registered
12,214 Posts
afborroni said:
congratulations... so soon though? I didn't know they were already here. I'm #2 in Atlanta and I'm not getting mine until march!
Notice that he's in the UK...

Congratulations!!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
BOB - That Rocks :shift: .

I know you have been waiting patiently for a long time.

Please let us know your first impressions. I want to live vicariously through you.

I hope to have the same experience in December!!

Did you get Stage II exhaust?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Congrats,enjoy it!!!PICS!!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
just got back from another great drive!!! the car is unreal!!

doesnt have the LED lights, i ordered mine 3 moths in advande (the waiting list over here) and didnt find out about the 06 until a few weeks before i got mine, doesnt bother me at all!! i LOVE this car!!!

didnt go for the stage 2- i actually love the sound of the stock exhaust, its plenty loud!

the handeling is out of this world!!! i took my friend out for a spin in it yesterday and went quickly round a corner hugging the curb all the way round easily!! he said its like it is on rails!!

its funny- i think it maybe down to my age but people either love you and let you out of every junction right away or HATE you and stare at the car and just drive off not letting you out!! iv had more people liking it alot though!!
so many people brake their necks when passing to have a good look!

iv only had 1 boy racer trying his look so far, the speed limit was 40mph so obviously thats all i was doing, i dont break the limit as i dont want any points on my licence to put my already radiculas insurance up!! he was abou an inch away from my tail and then when the lane broke into two, i just carried on on the inside lane and he had some terrible boy racer exhaust on his car (more noise, no more speed at all) so he floored it- not going much faster at all- his car sounded like was going to blow up and you should have seen all the fumes coming out of his car!?! rotfl

iv had it 3 days and have done about 360ish miles so far!!

the car looks 10 times more expensive than it is, especially when you get up 1st thing and clean it! :D

i will try and get the pictures taken and resized and put up on here- sorry for the delay but as most of you know, its hard to come on the computer when you have a lotus 2 play with!! :nanner:

speak soon!! :D

·
shay2nak
25,238 Posts
I'm happy for you! I'm glad that you enjoy the car so much and thanks for posting your impressions, especially the funny fart cannon fumigator encounter. rotfl

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
BOB1984 said:
IV GOT IT!!!!!! :D :D :nanner:
picked it up on the 28/10/2005
i will take pictures in a few days and put them up in here!
this car is SOOOO much fun!!!
whats the best picture size to post on here as i need to resize some of them. Thanks
Congrats :)

The day after your 21st birthday, that is a great present :nanner2:

Was the wait for insurance reasons?

Where are you in the UK?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.