The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andy was really easy to work with, here are the details:

The 2012 model year Evora featured new trim along with various other revisions and for the USA market ran from serial number 0146 (November 2011) until serial number 0855 (July 2012), but this serial number sequence is also shared between all Lotus models worldwide, so for clarification the following is based on serial number sequence and data available to date for the USA 2012 model year Evora models only which consisted of;

54 Evora S cars + 14 Motorsport black GP edition cars,
90 normally aspirated IPS cars,
1 normally aspirated manual,
Your car was the 8th out of 90 IPS cars,
Your car was the 3rd out of 9 IPS cars in Carbon Grey,
Your car was the 2nd out of 3 IPS cars in Carbon Grey with Venom Red ‘Sport’ leather,
Your car was the only IPS in Carbon Grey with Venom Red ‘Sport’ leather and the same factory options listed above as one has stealth grey wheels and the other had standard wheels.

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
congrats!!! i've got a certificate on order and can't wait to see the details!
You have a great color combo....isn't that venom red to die for? probably the prettiest red interior i have ever seen.....not loud and obnoxious....
Thanks for the info! I guess i'm one of those 90 IPSs too.. :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the interior is venom red with ... i think it is called ... carbon sports package.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've seen a thread on a UK forum asking if Evora is still rare - not only do I think it is, I also think we as Evora owners love it that way!

Yes, access to dealers is a consideration but there is something very special when you get your certificate from Andy saying your car is the only one worldwide :)

Here are the details I got:

The 2012 model year Evora received revised interior as well as other revisions. For the USA
market ran the Evora ran from serial number 0146 (November 2011) until serial number 0855
(July 2012), but this serial number sequence is shared between all Lotus models and all
markets, so for clarification the following is based on serial number sequence for the USA 2012 model year Evora S models only (excluding the 14 Motorsport black GP edition cars);

Your car is the 21st out of 54 cars, (compared to 90 normally aspirated IPS cars and 1 normally aspirated manual for the 2012 model year),
Your car is the 1st out of 3 cars in Nightfall Blue,
Your car is the only one in Nightfall Blue with Ivory White trim

Special mention*: Only ‘12 MY Evora S in Nightfall Blue / Ivory White trim worldwide

·
Illegal Alien
5,259 Posts
Your car was the only IPS in Carbon Grey with Venom Red ‘Sport’ leather and the same factory options listed above as one has stealth grey wheels and the other had standard wheels.
Enjoy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts